Passion + Drive + Hunger for Winning.
The Chemical Sales Representative at ChemActiv is the core driver of our sales and marketing efforts. Chemical Sales Representatives are driven, creative, dynamic leaders responsible for growing business in an industry-focused territory, evaluating needs and opportunities within customer accounts, and negotiating effectively to overcome obstacles and gain customer commitment.
The CSR maintains understanding of customer's business, including their decision making process, industry needs and trends, and competitive situation. Our consultative sales approach, technical knowledge, and natural curiosity are central components to how we demonstrate our skills and abilities with our customers and colleagues. This is a role where your initiative, curiosity, creativity, and sales acumen can turn an idea into a prospect, and a prospect into a long-term customer.
IN YOUR NEW CAREER YOU WILL
- Manage a territory (all open campaigns and identified targets) by moving individual opportunities into and through our sales cycle
- You will communicate with new people every day, developing long-term partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport
- You will create quotations, proposals, and conduct product presentations
- You will work in a team-based, face-to-face sales environment that favors a targeted, tactical sales approach
- You will perform collaboratively with your other sales team members to drive account growth
- Uncover new opportunities and negotiate with decision makers to secure new business
- Learn about customer processes and applications for specific market segments to validate and leverage value propositions
- Improve our market awareness and present market findings to sales team, product management team, and supplier partners
- Become an expert for the products you represent through study and the campaign process
- Use your initiative, curiosity, creativity, and sales acumen to prospect, validate, and grow your territory sales
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree; chemistry, chemical engineering, marketing, or business preferred
- Desire to grow your career in Marketing and Sales
- Formal sales training or equivalent experience in consultative sales preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills required. CRM or other database experience, and familiarity with web-based applications highly desired
- High-energy level paired with curiosity and strong desire to learn and understand business issues in a dynamic, aggressively-growing company
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership and critical-thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and pictorial. Ability to engage with a wide variety of personality types at various professional levels
You may send your CV to email@example.com to apply!