At ChemActiv, we focus on becoming an expert in the industry we are in. This essential function is handled by an Industry Representative who is an integral part of a multi-disciplinary technical sales team. Industry Representatives are responsible for producing market intelligence, creating marketing campaigns, developing long-term business partnership with customers, and looking for opportunities for growth in a specific industry-based territory.
ChemActiv is seeking an Industry Representative for the Semiconductor and Electronics industry in the Philippines.
IN YOUR NEW CAREER YOU WILL
- Talk to new people every day, developing long-term business partnerships with your customers while building trust and rapport using an inside telephone sales approach.
- Be responsible managing and gathering market intelligence in a specific industry and select customer base.
- Work in a team-based sales environment that favors a targeted, technical sales approach.
- Work collaboratively with your other sales team members to drive account growth.
- Learn about different products, plant processes and applications in a specific industry segment.
- Develop and maintain strong market awareness, and share your insights with your team.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-year degree in science or engineering, or equivalent industry experience.
- One or more years of customer service or sales experience in a B2B environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including strong Excel skills, required. Experience with CRM or similar databases highly desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to engage a wide variety of personality types at various professional skill-levels.
- Proactive, positive team player who is adaptable, flexible, and willing to take on new challenges and risks on a continual basis.
- Goal-oriented with entrepreneurial spirit, strong leadership skills, and decision-making abilities.
You may send your CV at email@example.com to apply!